Wednesday 11 June 2014

30lbs Down in 45 Days!- Progress So Far.


Hey guys!

So this is my first update post, these should be posted every week either on a tuesday or wednesday!

So about a month and a half ago I decided to seriously start losing weight. 

I started at 22st 10lb! Which is roughly 319lbs!
I have since then lost just 30lbs and am now 20st 9lb /289lbs!

My first goal on myfitness pal was 2 and a half stone and I am now 3lbs away from that goal!

I weighed in yesterday and unfortunately there was no change, however I had gone out for a drink AND had pizza takeaway as it was a bit of a special occassion with my family!

I have a video up on my Youtube Channel on how I lost the weight so if you would like to have a watch of that just click on the link below!

Thanks for reading and a lot more updates coming soon!

xoxo






Instagram: xfatshionx

Email: witheringshadowsblogging (at) outlook (dot) com

x

No comments:

Post a Comment